Customers have up to 30 days to return an unused / unopened item(s) for a refund*, less delivery costs, a 10% restocking fee will apply
If an item(s) has been wrongfully sent or has a manufacturing fault, Old School BMX will cover the return shipping costs and arrange a replacement or a refund.
Return shipping costs or postage refunds will not be covered if the error is made by the customer, these include but are not limited to:
- You ordered the incorrect style
- You ordered the incorrect brand
- You ordered the incorrect quantity
- You ordered the incorrect colour (Note: different computer screens & mobile devices will show different shades of colour)
- You ordered the incorrect size (Note: we always say "measure twice order once).
- You entered the incorrect address on your order (Note: please always triple check the address on your order, this is most important for international customers).
If you need to return an item, please contact us via the link. http://www.oldschoolbmx.com.au/index.php?route=information/helpcenter
By signing up and placing an order on our website you have agreed to our terms and conditions and thus agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
- All items listed are covered by a warranty.
- All items sold are warranted to be free from any defects
- A proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim.
- Claims can be processed by emailing email@example.com
- A warranty of an item does not cover physical damage or self-inflicted damage, misuse of an item
- A warranty does not cover wear and tear of an item