Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Old School BMX whose registered office is at 1/25 Westwood Drive Ravenhall, Melbourne Victoria Australia 3023
2. The competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 14 years and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.oldschoolbmx.com.au/competitions
6. Closing date for entry will be 02/10/2018 12:00AM EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply fill in the entry form above with your correct name and contact information, you are also required to Like, Share or Tag using Facebook. Entry in unlimited.
9. We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. This competition does not include travel costs, the winner is required to arrange own travel transportation to the venue.
11. The prize is as follows: 1 (one) ticket entry to 2018 Melbourne SuperShow & Shine Meet & Greet Dinner with Perry Kramer & Eddy King on the 05/10/2018 7:00pm-12:00am valued at $120
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or cannot be swapped for anything.
13. Winner will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Old School BMX
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or by phone within 3 days after closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Old School BMX will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /or is delivered.
16. Old School BMX decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.