What payment types are accepted?
PayPal | VISA | MasterCard | Eway | Bank Transfer
How do I know my payment details are secure?
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and a payment gateway for all orders placed through our website to ensure the security of your personal details.
- W Our secure web pages can be identified by the URL that begins with "https://" ,while standard non secure pages with only have URL "http://". A padlock will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
How Can I still order online if i don't have a credit card?
Yes you can, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard). You are also able to do a direct bank transfer via Online banking or visit your local bank. You are also able to open a PayPal account and use this for your transaction.;
How do I get a Paypal account?
Simply visit the paypal website at www.paypal.com.au and sign-up.
OLD SCHOOL BMX Fraud Protection Security
At Old School BMX we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to orders placed through our website at random. Having this in place ensures you as the customer peace of mind with the highest level of security protection while placing an order. A notification email will be sent to you if your order has been selected. Once you receive the email, please follow the instructions and give us a call to have your order processed.
Humm helps everyday Australian's Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.
Get it now. Pay over time.